November 24, 2013

Let's call it art, OK?


Shitty weekend, double show Saturdays killing me slowly, my bedroom is everything I own in a pile on the floor, this is unlike me (thoughts are not full sentences in my head right now either). 

Penelope is alive and well under her mug (see this post). It's been three days.

Kate and Table Mountain; my bedroom wall; The Creamery Cafe; Beer House in Long Street; local designers in Kalk Bay; Nicole in The Power and The Glory










Lady Grey 100 Lomo film + Fujifilm Colour 200 + Lomo LC-Wide camera


3 comments:

  1. love your photos too much! would love to master double exposure and all the difficult photography things xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "Like Clockwork" shot - beautifulXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have beautiful photos~ found your blog through Megan's Briar Rose and now following!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete