December 4, 2013

I'm Just The Observer



Exciting times in flat 404! Kate's lover bought her a toaster, I imagine we will never cook again.
Peanut butter and black coffee breakfasts are the way/truth/light.
So many rad things about to happen, but patience and sanity must prevail.

This is the wrong season for Christmas bitchin, but, well, fuck Christmas. All it means to me is my friends leaving my city and aunties with their wet pursed lips coming at me and having to give my brothers their hairy annual hugs. I want excitement and adventure and a rich husband with a European passport (applications are open).

Passing time and taking photos.

Resignation and change and again, peanut butter.




Thank you for all your lovely comments about my photos lately, I appreciate every one. What I don't understand are these "follow for follow" requests, if you like my shit then follow me and if I like your shit I will follow you. And check out my favourite bitches in my sidebar.


8 comments:

  1. Christmas for me this year means the first time with my BF's family in London, instead of my own in the mountains in France!

    Different is good right? Not scary?

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often just come on your blog and read/watch pictures of old posts. I really like them! :)
    I love Christmas!.. and I have no friends, so the part with friends leaving i don't understand. but keep waiting for that rich husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried peanut butter, but a toaster sounds good? I know I want one :-)
    And follow for follow request go straight into my online trash bin! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wait, WHAT? YOU HAVEN'T TRIED PEANUT BUTTER?

      Delete
  4. haha, I love the disclaimer at the end of this post. Also, you've reminded me I need to get my film cameras on the go again, so ta for that

    ReplyDelete
  5. i looooooove your photos! and i want to live in cape town, you can have my uk passport that's cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome photographs!

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete