December 2, 2013

My Cape Town


These past few days I have learnt what it is to have your dreams in someone else's hands and what it is to feel sick with frustration and worry. I suppose I'm lucky that I only have to learn this now after twenty four years. I have also learnt that my country is pretty fuckin useless in many ways, but that I should always cross reference bank account details sent to me in separate emails from the same university from other countries too. I have learnt that apologies change nothing, but they do make you feel less like punching someone, just a little. 

I'd rather like for this day to end now, so that I can see the outcome of it.

Table Mountain, Seapoint, de Waal park, Kalk Bay, University of Cape Town, art seen in Kalk Bay, road to Camps Bay.




5 comments:

  1. Such beautiful double exposure type images, good job! xx

    http://putmeinapartydress.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, you have a lovely blog and great post thou! did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! xoxo

    Joice
    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. inspiring photos! :):) www.mydirtysho.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! The third one is my favorite! It's so trippy! :)

    ReplyDelete