December 9, 2013

Wooden Heart


Summer days blend into each other, hot and dry and sometimes grey and sticky, I have to be reminded where in the week we are. Pictures from two of my three favourite hangs below. Crazy shelves and frames and creepy rabbits. Loose leaf chilli and ginger tea, wifi and card games. Passing time, counting hours, wondering if this is happiness or am I waiting for something?

I haven't felt like taking photos this week. I haven't done anything this week (unless crappy series counts as doing something). I can't keep my eyes open on stage, even with my plastic bottle of iced espresso shots. Maybe I need that vitamin B shot in my ass cheek?


If I had a house it would look like this. 


Fujifilm colour 200 + Lomo LC-Wide camera.
Woodlands Eatery and Peter's House, Cape Town.






3 comments:

  1. Oh my what a great location. So love the shot of the semi circle shelves stuffed with treasures X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute little place. I love lots of pictures on one wall. Always looks so effective!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this! Wish I could live in that kind of place :)

    ReplyDelete